Seeing that many other writers are setting goals for themselves, I’ve decided that I want to participate and set a couple goals for myself as well. Of course, I’ve never really been good with setting goals and keeping to them, but by the end of the month, I want to be able to feel good about what I have accomplished, or sit back and laugh at myself for having not accomplished them.
Seriously though, I will work toward these goals and try my best to achieve them. Since I am still unemployed, they shouldn’t be too much trouble to keep to, though I still have my doubts.
- Better quality posts; each of which offers some kind of informative edge or insight.
- Five posts that are not personally inclined, nor personally benefited from, that include images.
- Four entries about writing, to help along fellow bloggers and fellow writers.
- Make a short list of achievable goals and share on WordPress.
Okay, so I cheated on the last goal, but at least I have one of them completed. Now, I just have to worry about the other nine posts, at the very least, as well as offering a better quality of post each time that I sit down to write about ideas.
To make it a little tougher, I’ll toss in one that I’ve been considering for the passed couple of months…
- Submit at least one article or short story for consideration to be published.